Friday, November 04, 2005

being grown up

It's been a busy week. Not too much out of the ordinary; school has been good but busy. We're having a test on Ancient Greece on Monday, starting a new novel study in LA, and the Christmas play...I am so excited about it but nervous too because there is so much going on. But my kids are learning pretty quickly and it should go OK. (fingers crossed) Chester is gone to Kaohsiung for the weekend so I have a chance to get quite a lot done. Incuding sleep! To be honest I have no idea how parents do it; Shelen hasn't been sleeping properly for ages; first uncomfortable belly and now baby who needs to eat every few hours...I think I would die with that little sleep! I get about 7 hours a night and I feel soo exhausted. But I am trying to get used to it, and trying to suck it up because that's part of being a grown up.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Man...I know the feeling, some days being grown up stinks, but what do you do. Sometimes I hate the fact that I find myself more than ready for bed by 11pm on a week end night...when in days of yesteryear I would hae been getting ready to go out!!! But we all grow up sometime, as long as we take a break from being a grown up every once in awhile and indulge in something totally childish and stupid (who's up for some "barn owls", lol) , we'll always be young at heart. Smile :D!!!

Archive