Thursday, December 01, 2005

The big day...

By the time you wake up Friday morning it will all be over; our Elementary Christmas musical. I am anticipating it going well; the kids are well rehearsed and everything will hopefully be awesome. The local Christian TV station has offered to video it, and they are bringing in a whole camera crew, 4 cameras and lights and everything, (We bought the license, just so you know, so it is perfectly legal.)

I have completly lost my voice, I can't speak barely at all which makes it pretty hard to direct 100+ kids. So pray that I get better soon. And that a successfulpost follows this one!

2 comments:

LJE said...

will pray for your voice, and that the whole production is very successful! Have fun with it!

Melissa said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully see it also.

Archive