Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Day

of single parenting (for this stretch, anyway!) People must have been praying because it was as smooth as silk. No problems, the kids and I got along great the whole time and it was a nice week. I don't mind these mini vacations from eachother because we always come back together closer. We have a chance to miss each other and think about what we love and need in the other person.

I'm so glad Chris has this opportunity to go. Church planting is something he is very interested in and passionate about, so when he met these guys a year ago it was very providential. His job here is very stressful and he is under a lot of stress and criticism, so when someone says, "Hey we believe in your talents and abilities and want you to come with us on this amazing trip" OF COURSE I am nothing but thrilled for him.

In two weeks I'll be putting the last items in the suitcase!! See you soon!

No comments:

Archive