Saturday, September 25, 2010

Keep it Messy!

It has been a tiring week. 2 weeks ago was stressful, last week annoying, this week tiring... But I got to talk to some of my favorite people today, go to the fabric market, my favorite place, have one of my favorite dinners picked up by my awesome husband, and it eat it with my awesome friends. 4 days of school next week, then a vacation :D Trying to not get bogged down emotionally. The house is getting messy and its grating on me but I decided at the beginning of the year that it would have to be that way; I would not be a slave to the house and work nonstop. I would put my time and energy into other things (playing with kids, eating healthy, and studying Chinese) so the house will have to wait. I have to keep up my resolve, that it is ok!

Good night messy house! Good night sticky floor! See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

if you clean it will just get dirty again, right? enjoy your vacation!!!

The Traveller's Chronicle said...

keep it messy so that you will be busy after the vacation!

Archive