Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life...

So busy.

Lots on our minds in this season. Busy at school, as always, busy at home too, but that part is pretty good. Thinking about Annabelle getting married and leaving us; January 10th is her last day. Must find a school for Gem, which is proving difficult with her late birthday because she doesn't qualify for public preschool. Its contract time; stay or go? We have no idea. Christmas concerts, thanksgiving, birthday party. Plus winter, which I know is nothing to complain about to my peeps back home but its rainy and grey which is so not cool.

Our awesome friend Heather and her four kids were here this weekend, which was so great. They moved away to Japan last year but luckily enough could stop through Taipei on their way to America for a 10 week holiday.

Survivor is so great! Oh, Naonka, you are crazy! The Office is also KILLING me, so funny, but I wish that Pam would chill out about being a mom. I think she is too uptight.

OK, just wanted to post something. I have lots of good thoughts but no time at the computer; seriously thinking about ending the blog, but I do like that writing outlet, plus I think some people still check it. Would be better if I blogger more, wouldn't it? (LIke Shelen, yay Shelen!)

BYe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it.
I always read the kids' antics and pass them onto my parents.

I also enjoy the insights to your daily events. I wish I could be there to help take some of the pressure off of you by looking after the children, cooking a meal once in a while, coming to do some cleaning or just being part of your life cheering you on.
Does that help with the decision coming up??

Grandpa Steve said...

keep blogging! not everybody is addicted to Facebook...... I'm trying to get more frequent.

Archive