Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More packing...

Another late night, but I got lots of good work done.  Perhaps even a glimmer of light????  I finished the master bedroom, including a stack of boxes as tall as me crammed with stuff I've been planning on selling all year, and then my arts and crafts closet, and then Gemma's arts and crafts closet, and made signs for a handful of items that are either not in plain sight or not available until later in June, just before we leave.  Took two bags of garbage downstairs, and recycled two bags of paper.  Gathered up about 5 big boxes of stuff to sell, and one of stuff to take home.

Although I can't let myself think about it too much; to think I did all that work to get a handful of items ready to sell for 10NT seems ridiculous, abut anyway.  I refuse to dwell!


No comments:

Archive