Friday, June 15, 2012

Today I am feeling....

agitated.

Not in a grumpy way, but in a distracted way.

I've connected with a great Facebook group for parents in Taipei, and posted two albums of stuff we want to sell.  It is awesome because in the last 24 hours I've sold 150$ worth of stuff.  But super busy because I've had to watch so carefully and frequently, and I'm checking comments and messages, and answering questions and sending private messages to lots of people about my address, pick up times, etc.  And then once something sells I'm trying to keep a list on a separate piece of paper of who and how much, but then I have to refer back to the photo album to see what I charged for it in the first place. The I go back to the captions of the photos and change it to say SOLD, and then check the comments on Facebook again to keep up with the new comments.  Add the annoying things like Facebook won't tag people in my comments on the iPad, needing to measure things, discussions about semantics and word choice.... I'm exhausted.  But happy and thankful to sell our stuff, so I press on.

It makes it hard to concentrate on other stuff.

I can not believe that in 2 weeks we will be hours away from Taiwan.  We are 75% packed, many things have been done, but I am afraid to let up even for a minute lest it get away on me.   My goals are pack boxes for shipping and luggage for the summer this week, sell next weekend, clean next next week.  Plus go to the WaterPark and drink passion fruit green tea as many times as possible.

Archive