Thursday, June 07, 2012

Yahoo!

Celebration day; I'm all checked out of school!  If my school were Monopoly, I'd be second to top for owning a a lot of real estate.  Which is awesome for teaching, but crummy for cleaning and organizing!!!  It took about 16 hours for me to go through it all, bags and bags of trash, and 4 huge boxes of stuff brought home.  Today I was literally running from one side of the room to the other, putting things away as quick as I could.  And am so happy to be done with that!  I have some computer work to do on my inventories and thats' about it.

Glad to be able to focus on home now.  Today was 'picture box' night.  I've been tucking old pictures and Christmas card pictures and albums and school pictures in a few different places and as we got ready for the moving sale I compiled it all in one box.  And now the contents of that box have been reduced to about a fifth of its current size, old pictures stuck in albums, albums labelled, and, yah.  A trip down memory lane!!! You're all there, I have baby pictures of my friends' first babies :)  Pregnancy pictures, stacks and stacks of Gemma pictures.  7 different staff photos... oh dear, what to do with those???  And I have printed off pictures for this year up to Gemma's birthday, so that can be tomorrow's project.

Tomorrow I will lead English singing at Gemma's school one last time.  Pheww!  Kids have a fitting for wedding clothes for a friend's wedding in 2 weeks.  Friday is BEACH DAY!  Yay!  Three events on the books for Saturday, church and goodbye party Sunday, dentist on Monday.  And I don't think I can remember more than that so I have to remember to stop scheduling things.

Question????  Can I throw away the box of negatives I have from 2005?  Do I need them?  I have the pictures I want printed.





3 comments:

Allison said...

Personally, I have all my negatives in archival negative "page protectors" from way back when. Like, all the negatives I've EVER had. And they only take up 2 binders, so for me, it's worth it to keep them. But of course, that is totally your call!

blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Archive