Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm back...

I'm back in blogging. I got into a bit of trouble (ok, a lot of trouble) at school this last week about my old blog; some parents took personally some of comments about students, got the board and principals and director involved and needless to say it has been a stressful week here. Be warned all you teachers and professionals out there; people can and will google you, and then use whatever they can to get you.

In a fit of despair I deleted the whole blog. Yes, I was that upset. So it will take me a while to get the new one up and running. In retrospect that was pretty dumb; I could of at least copied the template so I wouldn' have to do that all over again. But oh well. Start from scratch, I guess.

My new blog will be sans name and sans location for the interim. I'm not sure how to deal with the whole situation yet; I thought I was being discreet enough before; and I guess it was for 10 months...However. We'll see how things go in the future here.

3 comments:

becky said...

Oh girl, that stinks. I'm glad you're back, and can't wait to hear of your adventures out East! Take care

Kat said...

UNREAL!!! I can't believe that happened! Well, I like your new template anyway...cute colours. Will be reading all the time, as always! I was wondering why I couldn't get to your blog! When are you guys heading to Taiwan??

Shel said...

YAY! Glad your back! I love reading Nevada adventures. :)

Archive