Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Thanks friends for commenting...You're so sweet. Even though I tried to be anonymous, it still syas my name under the post. However, when I google myself that doesn't come up. Funny what does come up though, weird! My old blog, which no longer exists, the staff website at one school, and an assignment I wrote for an edadmin class in my last year (2002) that a prof submitted to a magazine. I have no idea why; I didn't think it was that special. And I had never seen a copy of it. He asked me if he could send it in, and I said sure...then went to Taiwan. So it was funny that that was there.

I stayed after school for 3 1/2 hours tonight; I'm so panicked about not getting everything done. But I really do feel mostly on top of things. :) Hope it lasts. Mostly the only thing I can really think about is when Chester will be home. I miss him so much. As sucky as this year has been living apart, its also been good in that our relationship has matured a lot. I guess gtting married so 'young' (by todays standards), too; We've grown up together. I'm sitting here trying to think of words to express how much I miss him, but I can't. Its undescribable.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the big kids. . And there is a special SRC thing in the afternoon, so no classes. Hurray!

No comments:

Archive