Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I like to ride my bicycle...

I like to ride my bike! I love the fluidity of muscles contracting, pushing the pedals in smooth strong rhythm, propelling me smoothly forward. It's strength and grace. It's a testemant to the wonderment of the human body, really, making motion.

I can't beleive a whole week has gone by, it's really flown. We went to Kaohsiung last weekend, and it was nice to see the old apartment and hangouts. and friends of course! Chris played a crazy basketball game, against a Phillipino pro team. There were hundreds of screaming fans there (unfortuantely screaming for the other team) But our guys kept it repesctable and only lost by three.

This weekend Chris and I may start a new project; a Starbucks photo shoot. Apparently there are 87 Starbucks in Taipei, and we are going to take pictures of all of them. well, maybe. This idea is still in teh dream stage, but maybe if we get started we'll get into it. We spent some time together at Starbucks this weekend, I marking tests and he working on Chinese. We have some of our best conversations in Starbucks, relaxed and chilled out. I love my husband so much. Even when we are grumpy at eachother I would rather be arguing with my husband than anywhere else. When I went to the beach last weekend, it was nice and all, but all day all I could think about was my husband. Last year was a pretty tough struggle being apart and I pretty much don't want him to leave my side ever. Such is love!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That sounds like a great project! Have fun! It was great having you hear last weekend, sorry we couldn't spend so much time together but I'll be up there in a week and a half.

Reagan said...

I honestly think that travelling together is a true test of your relationship, especailly in a place you are both unfamiliar with. You need to count equally on eachother to find your way around and make it through the journey, and if you can make it all the way through without killing eachother (although a few not so pleasant thoughts might occur once in awhile if you are both tired) then that shows great teamwork!! Being able to wrok together like that forms a good bond between you. And that's my two cents.

Archive