Sunday, December 11, 2005

What's up?

Nothing! Hence the reaon for no posts. Not too much exciting or new here.

4 1/2 more school days until the Christmas break, so that's good. Another concert on Thursday, and the kids are going to be awesome. Friday night will be our staff social, more to come about that when it happens.

It was pretty cool last week. Houses here don't have heat, or carpet, so they tend to be chilly in the winter. Our floor is marble, and yikes; I put my socks on before I get out of bed, thats for sure. The lowest temperature in our house last week was 15 degrees. This weekend was nicer, rainy today but its refreshing.

I got all my Christmas cards done today. That was fun for me; I love Christmas cards. Here they are so cheap and goofy it's hard to resist. I will mail them tomorrow, so watch your mailboxes in about 2 weeks!

We've been watching the series LOST season 1 on DVD and its pretty intense. Lots of interesting stuff happening. Whoever wrote it definitely did lots of planning and brainstorming because it is pretty crazy. We have one more disc to watch of season 1. All the finales are happening in our other shows, so we'll get to watch those next weekend. Don't tell me who wins!

1 comment:

Reagan said...

He he he, "Lost" sucked you in too eh? We started by renting the first disc of the first season and were adicted right away. Yeah it's pretty crazy how the show was planned out, how everything all ties together at some point. You really never know what is going to happen next. Just wait til you watch season 2!!!! Don't worry I won't spoil anything, lol. It's great I love it.

Archive