Saturday, January 14, 2006

7/7

This may be the hardest tag ever!

7 Awesome times in my life
1) Camp
2) Band trips
3) Wind orchestra trips (and retreats)
4) Living in Taiwan with my hubby
5) Family time at the farm
6) The summer when Allie was home before camp, and we hung out everyday
7) When Shelen lived with me for summer session

7 Movies I could watch over and over again
1) Charlie's Angels
2) Die Hard
3) Clueless
4) You've got Mail
5) Ocean's 11
6) Lord of the Rings
7) Empire Records

7 things I love about Taiwan
1) Energy of the big city
2) Green trees all year round
3) No snow
4) No sales tax, and low income tax
5) How different everything is
6) Riding my bike every day
7) Mangos, guavas, wax apples....yum!

7 things I miss about Canada
1) Fresh air
2) Family
3) Friends
4) Fall and spring
5) I can understand everybody there
6) Walmart
7) Chips in flavours I like (NOT seafood, seaweed, shrimp, etc...)

7 reasons why I love my job
1) Working with Christians
2) Singing everyday!
3) Grade 6s are cool; they still beleive everything I say, but can do lots by themselves
4) Learning how to read solfeg
5) Awesome resources to use
6) The best holidays
7) Having a sweet classroom

7 things I like to do with my free time
1) sleep
2) exercise (like biking, walking, etc)
3) read
4) Be crafty; quilt, scrapbook
5) watch movies and TV with my hubby
6) see friends and family
7) clean my house

7 people I want to join this tag
1) Allison (cause she hasn't done Chris' tag yet)
2) Shelen
3) Kim
4) Reagan
5) Ali
6) Adrienne
7) Audrey

3 comments:

Shel said...

Awww! I loved living with you too! I still think of the french cowboy sometimes....what an odd turn of events!!!

Allison said...

Okay, I'm a bit confused. Am I supposed to make up my own "topics" of seven, or do I answer the same ones of the people that tagged me? Because your topics were different than Chris's.

Shel said...

Ok, you need to blog more! I'm bored at home with the little weiner! How am I supposed to tell her all about Nevada when you don't write about new adventures! Kaitlyn's getting bored of me reading her the same posts over and over. ;)

Archive