Thursday, January 19, 2006

5 weird things about me

1. I like to drink pickle juice. Yes, its true. Yes, it's very gross and it makes my husband sick.
2. I like to read the same books over and over. I have some I've read dozens of times.
3. I sometimes want to smack my students, I don't, of course, but I can only repeat myself so many times before it feels like the only options are smack them or throw myself out the window.
4. I'm an action movie junky. I love gun fights, big beefed up save the day type heros, over the top car chases and top secret break ins, etc.
5, I'm terrifed of cracking my back. It freaks me out so bad.

Not too much else going on here...Tomorrow's Friday!

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Pickle juice eh? That's ......interesting, lol. It's our wierd things that make us special :). Yeah, special, that's it, hehe.

Archive