Friday, January 06, 2006

Fast and Furious

The first week back after the break has been really good. I had lots of time to think about what the heck I'm doing, do some planning and get organized so this week went pretty well. The week went by so fast I didn't have time to blink. Chester went down to Kaohsiung to play some b-ball so I might even be able to get organized for another week! Wouldn't that be something. I really like being organized, it's something I've been working really hard at in the last few years, and Praise the Lord I'm improving. (My husband may disagree, but I really think I am!) Everything is just so much easier when you're organized. I like being organized. I like when I remember to enter my grades every day so when report card time comes I don't have to make up grades for the kids. I like when I get to school tired and my lesson plans are ready on my desk. I like when I check the assignments so it doesn't take me three weeks to realize one kid hasn't handed anything in this quarter. I hope I can keep it up; only 20 more weeks. (Please God!)

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philipians 1:6

3 comments:

Reagan said...

I truly appreciate your enthusiasm for being organized. I like to be organized as well, however it is a skill I have resolved to work on this year because I am terrible at it, got any pointers??

Chris said...

Nevada, I'm envious I really need to get more organised (at home more than work). You wanna give me some tips?

Reagan said...

BAH!!! Thwarted again!!! You beat me to it Kim :P.

Archive