Sunday, January 22, 2006

Rainy Day

It's been raining for two days now, and its kind of cozy and nice. I love listening to the sound of rain as I go to sleep. And Chester and I got this wicked cool rain gear from MEC before we left, and I am always looking for an excuse to wear it. So this morning I'm going to go for a rainwalk. And pay the gas bill and buy good milk.

We had a successful Costo run on Friday, so now we have food again. Usually taxis don't take five people in them, but a guy at our school said that if Chris quickly jumped in the front and started speaking Chinese the driver would be distracted enough for all of us to get in the back without him saying no. (The whole its easier to ask forgiveness than permission principle). So five of us made it Costco in one taxi. (We taxi home serpartly of course.) Highlights from Costco this week? One of those super huge bags of pretzels...Yummy.

Have a nice Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh rain. I remember that. That's moisture that isn't frozen right? Enjoy it rain girl... enjoy ...

arimich said...

Watching you guys catch that taxi was about the funniest thing I saw all week. I'm glad you guys had fun. :)

Archive