- Lightning strikes Nevada over seven times every hour.
- Nevada is the largest of Saturn's moons!
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Nevada is the victim!
- Nevada has a bifurcated penis.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Nevada would protect them from evil spirits.
- Contrary to popular belief, Nevada is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- If you kiss Nevada for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- Nevada is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Nevada.
- Nevada is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Nevada had to pay a special Nevada tax.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Ten Trivia Tips about me
For the days when you don't have anything to blog about... random stuff created by the internet: