Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nothing!

I wish I had anything exciting to report! Uh, we went to Costco and only spent 5,800 instead of the regular 7,500 AND we got a basketball (which is not something we buy every time, so it was a bit extra)

I had my first really good taiwan haircut. A friend from school took me to her friend and explained exacvtly what i wanted in Chinese for, and it turned out well. AND it was only 200NT (Like 7.50$CDN) With a massage! How nice.

Tomorrow I am going to IceAge 2 with my students. So that should be fun.

Last week I stayed in Taoyuan, where I do a few hours of jr high English teaching, to play basketball with some kids and it was neat. They are some cool kids, and I like hanging out with them.

My husband cooked dinner for me twice this week, and it was so awesome! I love coming home to cooked dinner. And tonight with was so beautful we even ate on ther patio. Well, our sort of patio.

I need to go separate my Coscto stuff into two person portions; the bacon, ground beef, and chikcne breasts. And cut the bagels in half before I freeze them.

I'm sorry I'm so boring!

3 comments:

LJE said...

i don't think it's boring at all, in fact it was a very enjoyable post. It's nice to get a glimpse of your everyday life over there, adn to realize that in many ways, it's just like life here, that totally could have been written here (except the part about the haircut - $7.50 WITH a massage? I gotta come get me one of those!)

medstudent said...

Vada most of life is lived out in that everyday normal stuff! I enjoy hearing about the world outside the hospital, regardless of where on the planet that is!

Miss you girl!

L

Melissa said...

Sounds like great fun! I am jealous of your costco trip. I am due one very soon!

Archive