Sunday, April 23, 2006

That's right...

Yes, very exciting news here in Chester/Nevada land. We are both totally thrilled, and thankful... Conception and pregnancy is not always easy and we don't take for granted one minute how blessed we've been so far. Keep those prayers coming!

I'll attempt to answer some of the more FAQs that we've heard. I am officially 9 weeks, 1 day. Due date is November 26. I feel pretty much 100%, some common symptoms cropping up but nothing debilitating so Praise the Lord. :) I am getting a little bump in front, but not noticeable yet. But I did buy my first XL T-shirt, in anticipation of the changes to come. Yes, we will have the baby here in Taiwan (the population of Taiwan is over 20 million, so somebody MUST be having babies here with relative success.) Actually, Taipei has some of the best hospitals in Asia. I get two months paid maternity from school, then up to a year off if I want, so we will take 2-3 months and I will finish off the school year. Then we will be home for the summer again, but no promises of staying... More than likely we will be back in Taiwan for a little while longer. These things are impossoble to plan, and I can't predict the future, so of course all this is tentative based on, oh, about a million circumstances. But that's how we see thigns playing out for now.

Our parents are thrilled, which is great! The only family member we havn't heard from is Uncle Nate and Auntie Sandra, so if you are reading this you are in big trouble! Just kidding, I'll try to phone you later.

Tomorrow is back to school. I am trying so hard to be pumped about it, I want to do a super job for the last 5 weeks. SO pray for energy and motivation for me.

Thanks for the comments of congratulations, they are super encouraging! See you soon,

Nevada

1 comment:

Kat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm thrilled for you guys! And I just want to say that I want to go back to Taiwan for our next baby! Well...the hospital part...the delivery...the hormones during pregnancy made me really homesick. But honestly, the care we received was AWESOME! I'm so glad you're feeling good!! I'm really happy for you guys...
love, katrina

Archive