Thursday, July 06, 2006

Halfway...

20 weeks down, 20 to go. I outgrew my last pair of shorts today, except my basketball ones with the elastic waist. Today I feel very stretched and crampy in my abdomen, like a pulled muscle and being really really full. Its like my guts want to escape my skin. However, I do love the growing and knowing that there is a little baby in there, getting ready to rock the world! Go baby go!

In other news, nothing! We had the BEST family camping trip possible over Canada Day. My husband was a riot, everyone had fun, the weather was perfect and I even caught fish. :) Definetly good bonding time, despite the R rating the weekend may have recieved. Its amazing how a little bit of nudity and a beer bong can bring a family closer together...

Tomorrow we are off to Moosejaw to vacation with Brenda. We are staying in a hotel, yay, swimming at the spa, touring the tunnels, then going to Grandma and Grandpa's to watch the Rider game. Then home. The countdown is almost beginning for out return, eek, so I am getting busy scheduling 'apppointments' with everyone we love and value here.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Whoa!! 20 weeks already?

My question is...where are the belly pics???

Glad you're enjoying your time home SO much! love, katrina

Anonymous said...

Go Riders!

Reagan said...

Hi, when do you have to head back?? I hope I'll get to see you!

Melissa said...

Glad you're having a great vacation! I can't wait to see you when you guys get back!

Archive