Friday, July 14, 2006

My husband is so sweet...

Thanks sweetie for putting those pictures up for me, and for posting for me too! (He totally called it; I forgot and went to bed!) But anyway, now you can see the belly progress! It's coming, slowly but surely. It happens so slowly that you don't really notice anything for a week or so then all of sudden its like whoa, I grew! As far as everything else I am feeling 100%. It's been hot here, which is awesome. We;ve spent some time in Brenda's paddling pool in the back yard chilling.

Yesterday Chester and I spent an afternoon on the town; our once a year bank appointment went well, went to Starbucks and ran into some friends, BulkCheese Warehouse for some sampling of fine cheeses (red wine chedder; looks gross but tastes yummy), then Old Navy for some more 4$ T-Shirts for Chris, and lastly Walmart for some pharmacy supplies for the next year; Chris's deoderant, my razors, toothpaste on sale, baby tyelonol, baby oval, and Vitamin D for baby. Just so I have medicine with English instructions when I need it (or rather when Baby needs it).

Last night we went to Ryan and Allison's place and played Bohnanza the board game. For all you beloved Beans fans out there, it was pretty good. Very fun. We miss our Beans so so much; we couldn't find it when we were packing, so if somewhere out there in blogger land someone remembers that they borrowed it from us Please return!

Check out the pics with the post below!

No comments:

Archive