Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wow, nothing to report here. School is school. We're learning about the oral tradition; fables, fairytales, myths, and legends, and I like that. We're almost done learning about the Ancient Egyptians and then we start Ancient Greece. I like that too. Fall concert coming up, we're trying some new things so I hope it works out. I also am being fairly organized and have the Thanksgiving concert (scheduled 10 days before my due date, 6 days before my mat leave begins) mapped out. Hurray! Tonight is grading night; I need to get caught up.

My writing is really so boring. You should see my newsletters; yikes. If my students turned in work like that I wouldn't give it a very good mark. Which makes me think I should probably challenge myself to write better. But I don't. Maybe later!

No comments:

Archive