Sunday, October 08, 2006

Its been ages since a post, but there hasn't been anything to talk about. School has been going on and on...It is definetly time for a break. Which now it is!! Fall Break is here, we had Friday off and have until next Friday, when we have to go to Taichung for Professional Development days... We are going to Penghu Island with some friends for 3 days, leaving tomorrow. The plan for Penghu is to lay on the beach and relax, one more baby free vacation. 7 more weeks to go :) My pregnancy book has it down exactly. This is what it says for the month eight introduction:

"As you head into your eighth month, you may be totally convinved that you're going to have your baby early. After all, your belly is huge, you're already having trouble sleeping and breathing - surely Mother Nature can't intend for you to go on like this for another eight weeks!"

Ha, its so true! Although I can't really complain because I am still sleeping well, still doing stairs, still riding my bike. This whole pregancy has been very easy which is such a huge blessing. I mostly just feel heavy. Like getting down to sit on the floor is easy. Getting back up is a little harder. Just normal stuff. And speaking of pregnancy, check out Kaitlyn's new onesie on Shelen's blog...

I phone my family at Grandma and Grandpa's house today, everyone was gathered around for turkey. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I loved going to the farm and playing outside with my cousins and eating all that yummy food. We'll be celebrating American Thanksgiving here around baby's due date. Happy thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy your long weekend, I'll have something interesting to say after Penghu.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Nevada, you are so beautiful as a pregnant woman (of course, you are beautiful as a non-pregnant woman too!!) And I am so glad you are still mobile, as it is a blessing - I was that way too and was very thankful. However, just be forewarned that these next few weeks will contain amazing amounts of belly growth. Just when you think you couldn't grow anymore, you do! And it's not necessarily negative - Baby needs to be big enough to be born healthy! And I was still quite mobile in spite of the growth, it just took a bit more effort and time to sit on the floor, get out of bed, etc. Of course, you might not experience quite as much growth, unless you give birth to a 9 pound, 5 ounce baby like I did!! Love you lots, will reply to your email soon.

Reagan said...

It was really good ot hear from you on Thanksgiving :) Supper was the usual, we managed to convince Grandma we didn't need "second supper" this time lol. We have to make sure we have a big supper with everyone when you come back next summer. Hey I was jsut remembering thanksgiving when we were kids too, being banished to the "kids table" out in the porch lol, I think we did more playin' around than eating, good times!

Archive