Sunday, February 01, 2009

Awesome Week

So tomorrow is Sunday and holidays are almost done. Gemma and I had a great time; pheww, since Chris was gone. To our credit we didn't watch tonnes of TV, even less than usual I'd say, to our discredit, we had french fries for three meals in two days. I got so much done, and lots for the baby, so I am super glad.

-went to Ikea and got closet storage and new facecloths (10 for 99NT) And plates for Gemma.
-went to 101 area, got the baby book I wanted from Page One, a b-present for Lily at Toys R Us, and had lunch at Chili's
-sewed duvet cover (already wrote about that)
-the house is semi clean
-saw lots of friends
-babysat Elias for an hour so the Wu's could go to the Greenstore.
-studied Chinese. Yah, after 5 years I am finally trying to learn.
-finalized baby's name (I think). But it's a secret.

So I am very happy. Chris was even so sweet in catering to my crazy horomonal 'needs'; Starbucks had this really cute stuffed bear dressed like an ox, in honor of the Year of the Ox this year, and I really wanted it for the baby and he had them call around the city and get one brought over to our store for me because they were sold out.

(insert happy sigh here:)

No comments:

Archive