Sunday, March 01, 2009

Crib is up

Massive amounts to do in the next 3 weeks. Plan for sub, get classroom ready, get house clean and ready. Our friends helped Chris set up the crib on Friday night, good thing because the 2 of us would not have been able to alone. How many college degrees does it take to set up a crib? So we got that in place and I cleaned it today so once the laundry is done we can put the sheet on. We bought a case of newborn diapers, too.

The baby grew alot this week, right up into my rib cage so I have to sit really tall or else I can't breathe deeply. Still am predicting early. Dr. appointment tomorrow, so we'll see. Last time he said Gemma was coming early but she didn't, so we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like you're 'nesting'!I'll pray for you for a safe and healthy childbirth.

Allison said...

You never know when that Baby will arrive! You don't want to get your hopes up for early, yet you have to be prepared in case things do happen early! Not like me..."umm, Ryan, my water broke. I guess I should go pack my hospital bag." Yeah, I was totally not prepared! I was supposed to have two more days of work and then was going to get ready that weekend! I didn't even make it as far as you are now, with Ayda, which could explain my unpreparedness- she was quite early! So I'd say be ready and prepare yourself for a long haul - then you're covered!

Archive