Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More maybe...

So still major cramps today but no pattern to them. Just before and during supper was really bad and I thought that was it; I didn't remember it hurting so much before we went to the hospital with Gemma but then after supper it got a bit better; every 30 minutes apart and not very long. So we'll see what the rest of the night brings. No other symptoms; show or mucous plug, or anything like that.

With Gemma it was so easy because I had lots of show, the contractions were just like the book said; started an hour apart, and got stronger and closer together throughout the day, and we were fortunate enough to have our regular appointment that day so we had the doctor's confirmation that, "Yes, you are in labour, come to the hospital when you are ready." This whole 2 day ongoing thing with no confirmation (except through the internet) is a little weird. I am so thankful that Friday is like my deadline, and I'll get to let the expert (Dr. Lee) decide what to do from then on. Which means I only have one more day of wondering ahead.

Unless things keep going into the night...

1 comment:

Kat said...

Thanks for the updates!! It won't be long now!

Archive