Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy!

We are busy busy here, just like everyone else.

Our church moved to a great new location, so that has taken lots of Chris' free time. Today is work day and we will have our first service there next week. I went to work yesterday afternoon, and aside from having to miss my nap it was pretty good. I came home and really appreciated my daughter, which was a good thing because Thursday was an exasperating day for both of us. 4 more days of mat leave, then 10 more of school.

Question: I am speaking this summer at Ranger Lake, and am working on a few ideas. The theme is Alive, and I am trying to think of some really interesting quirky items that would be interesting to 8-10 year olds that require batteries (the analogy being that some things need batteries to come alive just as we need God to come alive) Ideas?

No comments:

Archive