Sunday, November 22, 2009

So gross

I got to sleep in till 8:00 this morning, which was awesome. Except that both kids peed the bed, which was not so good. Guinness has been using grocery store diapers, not his costco pampers and he has some leak issues. Today he was wet all the way up his front practically to his neck. And Gemma, well, sometimes she has accidents.

So both kids needed a bath, there was no avoiding it. Filled the tub, trying to get Guinness the wiggle worm clean, Gemma happily playing, and I sniff. There was a definite odor of poop. So I am looking in the tub, all around the water..nothing! I look to my right into Guin's diaper on the floor... nothing! I think, maybe it was a fart, who knows, and I keep washing. But no, the smell does not go away. So I am really looking in the water now, check the diaper to my right again, and then look left on the floor. There is poop smeared all around. And on my sock!!! I guess when I pulled Guin's nappie off, a little turd fell out on to the floor, and I proceeded to squish and squash it on the floor. Ewwww!!!!!!!

No comments:

Archive