Thursday, June 17, 2010

We're here!

We had a great travel day.. ha ha, yah because 30 hours of travelling is great, right? But nothing major went wrong, all our luggage made it, we all rested enough to survive and the airports were friendly and nice. Only a few tantrums from Gemma, a few crying moments from Guinness but we arrived safely and happily in Canada Monday night. The kids were so tired, but friendly and happy and they had fun exploring Baba's house.

It is very quiet so far. We've been taking it easy for the last two days, because I've been unsure of what the kids will be like and where should we go, really, but the pace is slow I was feeling a bit anxious tonight. I'm used to having a crammed schedule and busting my butt from 6:30am-midnight everyday but the kids have been sleeping good and its been very quiet. Brenda's internet has gone wacky since our arrival, so I haven't even been able to spend time online, which is always weird. But all this is probably good; take time to rest.

Thanks for all your well wishes on our trip! The stress of packing/cleaning/worrying about jet lag and the trip was very tolling to the point of I said out loud several times 'I wish we weren't coming'. But I love my family and my friends and I am really happy and excited to be here. We're going to Regina this weekend for Happy Everything Day and then hope to start filling the calendar with dates!! Love ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog and information. Thanks for sharing. Keep blogging friend.
After reading your blog definitely people will think for the website translation.

Teecy said...

Just got caught up on your days a bit. Missing you and Taipei life. Much love!!!!

Robert stokes said...

I am in a gang

HAPPY MOTHERFIN BIRFDAY suckas

Archive