Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yay for my sister

It has become apparent now that I spent too much time having fun and traveling that I missed several important lessons in growing up. Small ones include opening mail as soon as you get it, carry your wallet everywhere, and flossing. The major one which has been on my mind lately is paying taxes. Yes, we have to pay taxes. No, I do not have any idea how to do this on my own. (neither did our accountant , as he gave us the phone number for the CRA and said goodbye. So now my sister is doing it ! She has been calling and asking and figuring stuff out for us, and I am so happy. My sister is very grownup. She has installed marble tile, hardwood, kitchen cabinets, sewn costumes, and paying taxes! Haha. Just pray for us as we go through this less than fun proccezs

No comments:

Archive