Monday, December 27, 2010

Ideal Day

We had a perfect day today. What makes a perfect day?
-no major fits (mommy OR children)
-everyone's teeth got brushed
-many hours outside (at the zoo, hurray!)
-some junk food and some healthy food
-got some stuff done around the house (laundry and bought cough syrup)

I love vacation so much; it is much needed clarity. It is still busy, and stressful at times dealing with the kids all day, but I feel so much more in control of my life when I am here. I decided not to go anywhere over the break, just stay home (and around Taipei) and catch my breath.

:)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I always count it a succesful day if everyone's teeth got brushed. It's not a small feat. Happy vacation to you!

Anonymous said...

Bored from updating my site. I find it interesting that you find clarity at home.

Archive