Monday, December 20, 2010

Blogging

I like blogging, really I do! And I think of lots of great ideas during the day. But... as the day wears on, and the night begins... all is lost. Energy. Ideas. Motivation. Awakeness.

Tonight I even looked through dictionary.com and found that awakeness is not a real word, and searched for a synonym but didn't find one. Truthfully, I do like blogging and using words and learning new words. Being a writer has always interested me, and a blog is a good outlet. But, even though it only takes 10 minutes or so, it just another little thing that takes only ten minutes. These ten minute things add up so fast, and by the time I get Gemma down at 9:20 or so, and begin my 'things', well... You can see how often I make it to blogging on the list.

Chinese study not going so well.
House; not so clean.
Christmas cards unmailed.
House not all decorated yet.

I'm not actually discouraged, because to day was a great day. More of an explanation.

No comments:

Archive