Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I need a miracle!

Took a sick day today because both the kids had fevers, so couldn't send either to where they normally go, and Chris stayed home with Gemma all day Monday already and had stuff to do. I don't want to talk too much about school here but in a nutshell: concert on Friday. Missed rehearsal. Gulp. Pray. Trust. I've done what I can do, time to let go.

What did we do today?
-had a snowball fight with wadded up paper
-made a book with Gemma
-played play dough
-went out in our back deck sandbox
-watched the new Go Fish Guys DVD.
-napped!
-cleaned Squiggly's bowl

AND not to mention I swept, cleaned Chris and my bedroom, dusted shelves, folded my own laundry (gasp!), got dishes done, showered, blogged... Will the wonders ever cease????

Speaking of wonders; I need a miracle! So START PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!

We have recently been deemed by the government of Canada as non-residents. Plus side: we don't pay tax. Down side: is SUPER down. Like way sucky. Like remember what it was like to be 15? And not have a driver's license? Um, yah. No DL for me this summer. Chris is getting his Taiwan car license, which he will get stamped as an international in Canada. But for me? Yah right; pass the Taiwan car test? In the next 4 weeks? Not even possible. a) I'd have to memorize the whole book for the written b) crazy driving part c) HAVE TIME TO GO, key issue here. So please pray for me that by some MIRACLE I will be allowed to renew my SK license no problem, or have some divine assistance in passing this Taiwan test. In the next 4 weeks. (Did I say 4 weeks? Because its really only 24 days)

No comments:

Archive