Friday, June 03, 2011

12 hours...

In 12 hours we'll be getting ready for the taxi to come! I had a fantastic week at school; spent no joke about 15 hours of the last week cleaning the band room and my 2 storage rooms and music library, including an almost full day with our music department head from Taichung. There are NO PILES OF MUSIC anywhere in my room. Everything is filed, even the stuff we played this year, which is completely amazing. I am super proud because the room looks better than ever, and it so organized.

My house? Not so much. But a lot of big jobs done, so I'm going to start with the essentials; passports and carryon bags and then see what I can get done before midnight. Then bed for 7 hours of sleep (hopefully).

Lots of love to all, see you soon! (10:40pm Saturday night your time)

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Nevada, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

zapparappa said...

tee hee :) Loving Nevada
http://a-teenagers-view-on-life.blogspot.com/

Archive