Sunday, July 24, 2011

Get over it!

That is what we are doing with our jet lag, ha ha. Almost there, stayed awake until 8pm tonight, barely. Both kids were almost comatose when I tucked them in :) But who doesn't love an easy bedtime.

Trying to keep the TV off more in the day and actually do stuff, but what to do when it is 4am? Even when the sun gets up it is blazing hot and just the thought of leaving the house is exhausting. And then when things actually open and get going in the morning I;ve been up for 7 hours already and am getting tired. I feel lazy, although I guess we've done a fair bit of stuff, water park, etc. Hard to meet the needs of both kids.

I so want to whine and complain more, but I really can't. Or rather, shouldn't. Our return trip was AMAZING, seriously, the kids were awesome and Guinness didn't even wander around the plane. And only fell off his seat while sleeping once. (of course, as soon as I left my post as guard to go to the bathroom he rolled off) Our apartment is clean. Unpacked all the suitcases. Lots of tidying and organizing done. So much to be thankful for :) And speaking of thanks...

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE BEST SUMMER VACATION EVER! I loved all the time I spent with everyone and your families, and will treasure it as encouragement for a long time.

Coming up on Nevada's blog; reviews! I read a tonne of books, courtesy of my mother in law's library and my new kindle and so plan to review them all for you here.

1 comment:

medo said...

 the good work   RapidShare

Archive