Sunday, August 07, 2011

Mark of the Lion Trilogy



Oh Francine Rivers, you have yet to disappoint me!

This trilogy was recommended to me ages and ages ago when I first started getting into Christian books, and had really good Christian friends for the first time. And I hadn't got around to reading it till now. To be honest I didn't even know what it was about, but I remembered the title and so this was I think the first thing I bought for my kindle when summer vacation hit and I was racking my brain about what I wanted to read.

I was so into these books, could hardly put them down. Such an exciting story (that carries on for three exciting novels, yay!), and amazing characters, and about a totally different period in time. What I love about Christian books is that the characters are so inspirational, and I really felt myself growing in my faith watching how Hadassah and the other believers endured through their struggles.

Must read! My favourite Francine Rivers by far.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I agree. Great books! :) Wow a kindle huh? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I read plenty Christian Literature. I will check those books out. People should know better than to ask a woman if she's pregnant. LOL

Archive