Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Unpacking

For every event I go to, I need a bag. I don't always have time to unpack these bags, and they pile up because its faster just to get a new bag than unpack the last bag and reuse it. And the stuff i need from event to event is different. To consider when packing a bag: bring snacks? Bring water? Will there be eating? Need toys/entertainment? Tech? Stuff I'm responsible for bringing, ie. craft supplies, invites, utensils, kitchen supplies.... So anyway, the bag is always different.

So then on a house cleaning day, like today, arriving home from vacation, these are the bags I unpacked;
Suitcase from trip (1 bag of clothes, 1 bag of toys/games, 1 bag of outerwear, my purse)
1 of Gemma's stocking suff bags
Guinness' stocking stuff
Church bag from Christmas day
Bag from Friday's outing that got cut short because I forgot to show up at Gemma's school and volunteer

Still left to unpack/find a home for:
Gemma's birthday presents that got gathered into one bag
1 more bag of Gemma christmas stuff
My Christmas stuff
Chris' Christmas stuff (probably I'll do it for him, cause I'm sweet like that :)
Guinness' new cabbage patch doll and his clothes


How many bags do you have sitting in your porch?

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh, do I ever understand that! I thought I was the only one who did that...

Archive