Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stages

Just had an awesome break, I feel so good about how it went, how much fun I had with the kids, how much cleaning I did, etc. It was pretty awesome. Going to have a great 10 weeks at work now, get into things, a good routine and make the rest of the school year count.

As I was washing about two dozen 'kid' dishes tonight, like I do every night, I was thinking about my friends and they brand new babies this week. They will spend hours and hours nursing this week. They will wash their breast pumps, and sterilize bottles, and all that new born stuff, and I will wash every kid bowl and cup in my house 20 times this week. I will deal with dozens of fits, forcing apologies between sibling... It all moves in stages.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hmmm...I'm doing both stages you just described... :)
And loving every (well, almost every) minute of it!

Alex said...

Hi! I greet. You revisit my blog Friends Wazzub.

Archive