Saturday, March 24, 2012

I realized this week that I hadn't even had time to change my February calendar to March yet, and now its already the 23. Yikes! It's been the long stretch at school but really hardly noticeable with all the action. And now with a short week next weeks, break, then 3 major concerts in a row, then it will be the first week in May over: inventory, clean instruments, unload new stuff and file it, not to mention the 700+ new books we'll be getting in the library..... If only the weather will get the memo that spring is here and summer is coming. (Although from Facebook, I'm understanding that the weather has been crazy at home, too??)

So my commitment to blog: well, i failed :) But oh well: I like it, and so I'll do it when I want to and that's it. No stressing about it. Glad to see some other people becoming more sporadic, too ;) I think consistency is what will make a good blogger worthy of high readership and and sponsors, (a blog that becomes a job). And since I don't have that I'll have to put my dreams of being a witty and well loved writer will have to wait.

Lovely day today: Friday with friends and the new babies, kids who were pretty good, fun chat/angry bird tutorial/weekly news session with my husband, plans for the weekend... Off to bed.

Speaking of bed, last night, I left everything sit (even the kids bathwater...) and went to sleep with Gemma at 9pm, slept til 6:30am. Ahhhh, that felt SOOO GOOD! I had to not take the kids to the park though after school and clean house instead. But I think they're ok. I love my sleep.

No comments:

Archive