Monday, February 27, 2012

Enough!

Ok. I've tried to be positive and upbeat, and to remember how raging hot it will be eventually, but I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

WInter: you HAVE to stop NOW!! I am so tired of shivering myself to sleep. Of shivering until I get dressed and put my coat on in the morning. Of being cold IN THE SHOWER, because when I'm facing front my back is cold, if I turn to the side the other arm is cold. Wherever the water isn't touching.

I am tired of having numb fingers in my house.

My two favourite pairs of blue jeans are almost wore out.

I don't remember the last day when I saw the sun :(


Blahhhhhhh.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm sorry you're cold - wanna come hang out by m fireplace?! I'd love to have you over for a cup of coffee in front of the fire!

Kristie said...

Nothing makes you wish for a Taiwan summer quite like Taiwan winter. :/

Archive