Sunday, May 20, 2012

The start of the moving sale

We are going to try and have our moving sale next Saturday. 6 more days to go through everything in my house, clean it and price it and get it ready for next weekend. Overwhelming! But I'm trying to not let the overwhelming amount of stuff to do paralyze me; I just take a deep breath and tackle another section of the house. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, right? And the more space I clear the easier it is getting to store and sort things. Hopefully I can have a few late nights of work this week. I sold the first bag of stuff today to a friend of ours. Its hard watching the things you love walk away for 10NT, or less! But it has to happen and so I will be brave! I know I will grieve the loss of our stuff. Also in grieving; we had a get together with the original group of people we came to Taipei with. We started as 6, added one by marriage, added three new friends, six babies. However we've changed, it was still like old times when we were all together. We looked at super old photos of our vacations and birthday parties and when the kids were born. Wow! This was the last time we'll all be together for who knows how long, and that's sad. But in my heart I know that even if we won't see eachother often , we'll always be connected. There is no way you can go through as much as we have gone through together and not be bonded. Like the bond I have with some you whom I'll be returning too!!!

No comments:

Archive