Saturday, October 13, 2012

Great Week

My legs are nice and tired from a week of successful biking. I got a job this week, yay, at a store I love so I'm happy. Of course, Chris has a million things happening this month so I'll have to walk into my first shift with a list of requests but hopefully it can be worked out. Going on a pumpkin patch tour with Gemma's class, sounds fun, and apparently report cards are coming soon so I'll get to check that over and go for a conference. Cool!

Big smile!

2 comments:

tommy Benvolio said...

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.
- reverse cycle air conditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide

Çayırova taşımacılık said...

Offers transportation services from home to home elevator Gebze there are, our company has now opened in Feb çayırova.
Here you get auspicious auspicious to everyone
Our services include:
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Yahya kaptan evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Dilovası evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
evden eve nakliyat
Çayırova evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Evkon nakliyat
They thank you for your time

Archive