Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween Night

Super fun! Loved the decorated houses, going door to door and seeing friendly and smoky neighbors, loved the excited kids. Didn't love the rain, but you know what? It didn't stop the fun at all!

I've got wet stuff hanging over every surface. Supper dishes piled up, classroom snack dishes piled up.... They can wait til tomorrow, I'm so beat! I worked yesterday and today, and Chris is in TO for a wedding, Gemma has no school Friday, so it's been a busy week. But although I'm tired, I love it. It reminds me of my past life a bit, a bit more like the usual me. Running around like a crazy person is what I do best!

2 comments:

My Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KateBannet said...

Before you can consider this a finished product, however, you must give some thought to the formatting of your paper. More help with essays here au.essay-writing-place.com.

Archive