Wednesday, July 13, 2005

We are finally home. Sort of. We are not travelling anymore, which is excellent. However we are living out of piles of stuff in Brenda's Beautiful Basement Abode...I hate living out of piles! Oh well, 13 more days.

We played some games last night with Tom and Erin. I finally found Dutch Blitz, a most excellent card game, at the bookstore in Houghton, so we played that. We also played settlers (a classic), and a new one I got for my birthday called Circus Flohcati which is also very fun. It is a little more luck based than strategy based so it is relaxed and fun. No big losers.

We are having BBQ at my dad and Sheri's tonight. My cousin Kirst is down with her honey, and, yah...should be fun. I'm getting ready for Dad withdrawl by spending every possible second I can with him. Those of you who know my dad can agree that he is one of the greatest guys out there. He is funny, patient, and so so nice; defiently one of the kindest people I know. He always makes me feel like a million bucks, and always makes me laugh too. And I think most people who know him would agree. I love you dad, you're the best!

No comments:

Archive