Monday, October 03, 2005

You're it

Tagged I was. So here it is, the 5th sentence from my 23rd post:

We do have real doors, outside on the balcony.

It comes from Friday Sugust 26, 2005, describing our apartment.

Who will I tag? Are xangas allowed? My cousin Kim always has important, educated things to say, so I hate to take up her time with this (and she doesn't have 23 posts yet...although it won't be long! Youy guys should check her out). So I will send this out to some new friends here and blogger's cousin, Xanga: ANDY &/or AUDREY (you guys can fight over it), ALISON, CHRISTINA, and my two mommy to be friends back home SHELEN, and ALLISON. Here are the instructions:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

This week is a short week, which I love. Chester and I working out some vacation plans here. We have a half day Thursday, PD Friday and Saturday, then a week off. So when we get back to school it will be October17. Crazy! Where does the time go? Shelen will be days away from holding her baby, counting down on ten fingers (hopefully) or maybe already with lil Juan. My sister and brother and law may be coming at the end of January, which would be SOOOO aweosme, and such a fun thing to look forward to. Its been a good year so far, and I'm trying hard to enjoy every bit of it. I remember leaving Taiwan the first feeling like I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do and see everything I wanted to see. So I am defiently more consious (I can't spell, I know) of being appreciative of my surroundings.

Tonight I timed the garbage perfect. I left at 10:31; a tad later than usual but I was running a bit behind. BUT I got there exactly as the truck pulled up. It was awesome! Not only that, but I caught the walk light both ways. It's all about the little things, you know?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I know all about the little things becoming important, especially here. Good job with the garbage timing!

Archive