Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Saturday Afternoon

Hi all,

This week has been very good and very busy. Things are going OK for the spring concert, which is in less than a week. I am fighting with the CD so much. I recorded the music off my stereo into my computer, exported it as a WAV file, and then burned it onto a CD. Except that on the CD only half of the songs made it! They just cut out in the middle and go to the next track. I listend to the WAV files and they appear complete so who knows...That's how I'll be spending my Saturday afternoon.

This morning is the annual flea market at our school, so I am going to look for treasures, Hopefully there will be some good stuff.

Nothing to report in baby-land. I feel good, getting a bit of a pot belly! We'll take pictures next week.

No comments:

Archive