Sunday, December 14, 2008

relief!

Well, I finished about 70% of my list that day and the rest just in time for yesterday. All I can say is PHEWWW! Concert season is over, let the Christmas relaxing begin. I had a brunch this morning which was nice, and church tonight but my day was still very restful and relaxing; totally good unwinding from the busy week. I was dozing off trying to play with Gemma, but mostly did ok. I'll be able to play with her lots this week. And the two weeks after that when it is holiday time. =) I love being a teacher.

Sorry all; I only got one Christmas package into the mail. The rest of you will have to wait until January. It's not that I don't love you, I just left it to late and would still like it to be nice and not rushed.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is the life of a working Mom. Welcome, Nevada. Life will continue to be a whirlwind.

B-Mom

Archive