Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today's list

To Do:

-go to Campus Books and buy a gift certificate for my accompanist
-buy craft supplies for our friend Christmas party on Saturday (we're making stockings for eachother)
-buy 30-50NT gifts for each friend to put in the stockings (8 in total)
-finish the program
-buy cups for the reception
-finish decorating the gym. It looks awesome so far!
-put new batteries in the microphones
-yell at students for talking during rehearsal
-yell at students for still not learning their lines even though the concert is tomorrow.
-go say goodbye to a new friend is was only here for a few weeks but so sweet! See you later Sara!
-do the dishes
-go on a date with Chris
-find a babysitter before we go on the date
-email Chris my Christmas list
-get a Costco list from Chris and give it to Paul
-make sure there will be hot water tomorrow for the reception after the concert
-fix the Christmas decoration I just heard fall down in the kitchen.
-save the kindergarten powerpoint onto the correct server so it works tomorrow
-test Grade 1 video and make sure it works
-be a good mom
-be a good wife


Hmmmm....Good thing I woke up early today.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wish I was there to help. I can do dishes and babysit.
Baba

Trina said...

Not to add more stress to your life, but did you make sure you have batteries for your camera, and vidoe camera?!?!
I hope everything goes well, and knowing you it will all come together beautifully!

Chris said...

Hey Trina, the tech needs are my department. I promise both cameras will be ready if requested. =)

Archive